9. The addition of this simple lever gives the aborigine spear the velocity of the archer's arrow
10. When I tried it I was less than successful, but then mine didn't have the fancy decorations on it. I'm sure that would have made all the difference...
11. Debbie throwing the boomerang (or stick, depending on who's throwing it...)
12. When asked where the aborigines got the plywood for their boomerangs, he replied "From the plywood tree, of course!" (that's my mom throwing the boomerang)
13. Ants building a nest in the tree