1. My original plan for Kuranda was to purchase a Didjeridu - Here's Debbie checking them out
2. The didj purchase process took much longer than anticipated. We only had time to run through town to catch the Skyrail to our next appointment
3. Let sleeping dogs lie...
4. Doin' the dead-dog thing...
5. The Skyrail Rainforest Cableway whisks you silently over the rainforest
7. Barron Falls from the other side
8. Barron Falls, near Kuranda, Australia
9. Barron Falls, near Kuranda, Australia
10. Barron Falls, near Kuranda, Australia
11. Barron Falls, near Kuranda, Australia
12. OK, I take too many waterfall pictures...
13. A tree fern just like the one in my backyard at home!
14. A fern frond
15. On our way to the Red Peak station
16.l ooking across the rainforest canopy, listening to birds and animals. The entire trip is nearly 5 miles!
17. A Kauri Pine tree
18. There's some girth there...
20. up into the branches of the Kauri Pine
21. The final descent.