|Stebukla! - A Lithuanian word for wonder or miracle. Stand on this tile, make a wish and turn around twice, and your wish will be granted! Superstition forbids sharing the exact location, but it's pretty easy to find out in front of the Vilnius Cathedral. Just watch for a group of dizzy people clusetered about, looking at the ground!.
- A back alley in the shadow of St. Casimir
- Wall texture
- The main entrance to the university library
- An unidentified tower framed by a narrow arch.
- In the square in front of the presidential palace in preparation for some celebration.
- A couple of windows along the street near the hotel