||Miscellaneous views of old town - (top to bottom) The Blackhead building, a random nicely lit building at dusk, a random narrow street and the "Cat House." The cat house is named for the cats on the roof with their tails in the air. The original owner was refused
membership in an exclusive business club in town (1800's sometime) so he built a big fancy house across the street with the cats displaying his displeasure directly at the club headquarters. Needless to say, he was quickly granted membership with the stipulation he re-direct the cats.